Privacy & Policy
Description of Service:
Einvite.uk offers you can create your own online wedding invitation and share with your friends. We work hard to deliver the best possible services for the lowest prices, as profit margins are kept to a bare minimum. Please let us know how we can improve if your experience was less than excellent. Thank you in advance!
What Information We Collect:
While you utilize the einvite website, Einvite collects and stores the following information about you and your computer (the "Basic Information"):
- 1. The type and version of your Operating System and Web Browser;
- 2. Your computer's IP address;
- 3. The date and time of your visit;
- 4. What page you visited; and
- 5. What page you came from.
In addition to the Basic Information, if you have created an account with einvite, we will also collect and store the following information (the "Account Information"):
- 1. Your name;
- 2. Your e-mail address;
- 3. Data of Birth(Optional);
In addition we are storing about your wedding related information, while you're creating wedding invitations. This information will never be released to any third party.
What We Do With the Information We Gather:
We use the information you provide for a variety of purposes, including to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we use the Basic Information and the User Information for the following purposes:
- 1. Internal record keeping;
- 2. To improve our products and services;
- 3. To send promotional emails about new invitations, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- 4. To customize your wedding website according to your interests.
How Do We Protect Your Information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In order to secure your personal information, access to your data is password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption, to the extent supported by your web browser, when it is exchanged between your web browser and the einvite website. Because no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, Einvite cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure.
Finally, you may request access to the information we have collected about you by sending a request to email@example.com.